Healthy Balance, LLC
DAY TO DAY POLICIES
Cell phones are for outside only
Please don’t talk or text in either of the studio rooms. If you need to make an emergency call, please do so quietly outside of the Studio.
Service Return Policy
No returns or exchanges on class packs, memberships, or any service packages that have been completely or partially used.
Merchandise Return Policy
Merchandise returns can be made on clothing items to the original form of payment within 10 days of purchase, only under the conditions that the item(s) returned have original tags and packaging still intact, and that the item(s) are unworn, unused, unstained, and not damaged.
It is your responsibility to inform our staff when you become pregnant. All pregnant students will be required to get instructor approval prior to taking classes during their second trimester (14 – 27 weeks). Students may receive instructor approval following one scheduled Private Session or Check-in to learn prenatal modifications. Upon receiving instructor approval, pregnant students in their second trimester will be limited to Private Sessions only.
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
Class Lateness Policy
To keep our students safe and maintain a calm and peaceful environment, there is no admittance after 10 minutes past class scheduled start time. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, you will be marked as a “no-show”.
Class Cancellation Policy
Healthy Balance, LLC has a 24 hour cancellation policy for all classes. If you are not going to make it to class, please cancel to allow another student to take your spot. Absence to class without a cancellation are treated like late cancellations and will be deducted from your pass as though you attended.
Booking Private Sessions and Services
To book any private Pilates session and reserve your time with your instructor, you must have a valid package to cover that session. You cannot “pay later” for the session.
Private and Duet Cancellation Policy
Private and duet sessions have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to reschedule, cancel or miss your session, you will be charged for the full cost of the session or one will be deducted from your package.
- Arrive to the studio early, and begin right on time.
- Do not attend class if you are sick.
- Please wash your hands upon entering and exiting your classes
- Studio doors open 10 minutes before class begins, if you arrive to the studio much earlier than that, you may have to wait to enter.
- For your safety, no admittance to class after 10 minutes.
- No texting or phone calls in class.
- Notify your instructor of any medical issues including past and present injuries, pregnancy or medication that might require exercise modifications before the start of class.
- We’re practicing mindfulness – please be aware of the nature of your conversations and volume. We can all use a little more peacefulness and relaxation in our happy place.
- Instructors and class types are subject to change without notice. Check the class schedule for updates.
- Book your classes on either the mindbody app or off my website. You may cancel or reschedule as needed.
- We’re here to help! E-mail [email protected]