Healthy Balance, LLC
DAY TO DAY POLICIES
Cell phones are for outside only
Please don’t talk or text in either of the studio rooms. If you need to make an emergency call, please do so quietly outside of the Studio.
Service Return Policy
No returns or exchanges on class packs, memberships, or any service packages that have been completely or partially used.
Merchandise Return Policy
Merchandise returns can be made on clothing items to the original form of payment within 14 days of purchase, only under the conditions that the item(s) returned have original tags and packaging still intact, and that the item(s) are unworn, unused, unstained, and not damaged.
It is your responsibility to inform our staff when you become pregnant. All pregnant students will be required to get instructor approval prior to taking classes during their second trimester (14 – 27 weeks). Students may receive instructor approval following one scheduled Private Session or Check-in to learn prenatal modifications. Upon receiving instructor approval, pregnant students in their second trimester will be limited to Private Sessions only.
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
Class Lateness Policy
To keep our students safe and maintain a calm and peaceful environment, there is no admittance after 15 minutes past class scheduled start time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, you will be marked as a “no-show”.
Class Cancellation Policy
Healthy Balance, LLC has a 24 hour cancellation policy for all classes. If you are not going to make it to class, please cancel to allow another student to take your spot. Absence to class without a cancellation are treated like late cancellations.
Booking Private Sessions and Services
To book any private pilates session and reserve your time with your instructor, you must have a valid package to cover that session. You cannot “pay later” for the session.
Private and Duet Cancellation Policy
Private and duet sessions have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to reschedule, cancel or miss your session, you will be charged for the full cost of the session or one will be deducted from your package.
We expect you to want to take every class you’re on the waitlist for. Our system will automatically add you when a spot opens up. You will then receive a text notification. You have 2 hours to reply to the text message, to confirm or deny your spot. If you do not confirm your spot, you will be automatically taken out of class and the system will move on to the next person in line. Check your MBO account if you’re not sure whether you were added to a class or not.
Please take yourself off the waitlist for classes you have no intention attending. There is no “holding” your spot. Reply “N” as soon as you can, if you do not want to attend.
AutoPay Cancellation Policy
Members may cancel their membership with 30 days written notice and the payment for all classes attended but have not paid for. For example: If your payments process on the 1st of each month and you wish for June to be your LAST month of classes, you would request cancellation before June 1st. Your last payment would take place on June 1st and your last day to join us for classes would be June 31st.
If your membership billing fails to process, you will receive an automatic e-mail from us. You are then able to update your billing information in your online account. If you’re having trouble call or e-mail us. Your membership will be cancelled should you not provide payment within seven days of your bill date. If 30 days is not given a $100 cancel fee will be charged.
- Arrive to the studio early, and begin right on time.
- Please wash your hands upon entering and exiting your classes
- Studio doors open 15 minutes before class begins, if you arrive to the studio much earlier than that, you may have to wait to enter.
- For your safety, no admittance to class after 15 minutes.
- No texting or phone calls in class.
- Notify your instructor of any medical issues including past and present injuries, pregnancy or medication that might require exercise modifications before the start of class.
- We’re practicing mindfulness – please be aware of the nature of your conversations and volume. We can all use a little more peacefulness and relaxation in our happy place.
- Instructors and class types are subject to change without notice. Check the class schedule for updates.
- You reserve your space and your machine, so be conscientious and cancel on time for someone else to get in. They will return the favor next time.
- We’re here to help! E-mail [email protected]